Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Some quick recommendations...

Hello Chickens!

I have been hard at work on rewrites for my new novel, and can finally share one little teaser:


And while it doesn't come out till March 2015, if you are feeling so inclined, you are welcome to beat the crowds and pre-order.

The work on the house is in a lull right now.  The domino effect of construction...we have three spaces left to pour concrete.  Which we can't pour till we run new water service to the property.  This is a complicated procedure, so we are on the bubble until we can find the right company, and then get permits and coordinate with the city.  Until we pour the rest of the concrete we can't polish the floors, and until we polish the floors we can't start framing in walls.  And so it goes.  This is when we thank our stars that this is such a long project, because losing a couple of weeks here or there doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, but I can see how people on tight timelines get so frustrated!

Since my rewrites are due in a few weeks, I won't have a lot of time to pop back in and say hello, so I thought I would schedule some short posts on some new products and gadgets I am excited about!  Even a giveaway on the horizon.

I got some fun new stuff to test when I was at the Housewares show, and have finally finished doing my testing, so stay tuned for some cool new stuff!

Yours in Good Taste,
The Polymath


2 comments:

  1. Your "cover dog" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not a fan of the one-trick pony gadgets...but I recently bought a pineapple cutter/core-getter-outer and I wonder how I ever lived without one (I buy a pineapple a week...it's one of the few fruits the kiddo will eat). Well worth the $7.97 I spent at Target.

    ReplyDelete